Custom Built Maple Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar
- Top: Finest Aged European Spruce, tight grain with no runout
- Back and Sides: 30-year-old German maple
- Quartersawn and straight grained curly maple neck for maximum stability
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge, and binding
- Herringbone rosette
- Bleached Bone nut for an ivory-like appearance (Bone nuts wear better and transfer the tone better.Plastic nuts are rubbery and dissipate energy.)
- Chrome and pearl mini grovers for lightness and precise tuning
- Adjustable truss rod
This Dreadnaught Guitar Offers a Full Spectrum of Sound
My bridge and fret nut design transfers the low frequency vibrations of the bass strings and the high frequencies of the trebles to the soundboard with greater efficiency than conventional guitar manufacture. The result of proper bridge and nut engineering is more efficient sound radiation and an increase in the guitar’s character, its range of available tones and colors. Your ability to mold and shape the full spectrum of tone colors will lend itself to an expressive quality in the music that is the hallmark of truly great guitarists.
"He's the best guitar technician I've ever come across. One of the acoustic guitars he built and allowed me to play was hands down the finest acoustic guitar I've ever played in my life."
~ Rob Fetters, Cincinnati, OH