Custom Built Rosewood Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar
- Mid Size Flat Top
- Body : 15.5
- Top : 25 Year Old Quarter-sawn Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides : Ancient Quarter-sawn Brazilian Rosewood
- Neck : Quarter-sawn Mahogany
- Binding : Figured Maple
- Head Veneer : Ancient Quarter-sawn Brazilian Rosewood with Exotic “Flame” Opening
- Bridge : Quarter-sawn Ebony
- Fingerboard: Quarter-sawn Ebony
- Finger-rest : Ebony
- Rosette : Rosewood & Flamed Maple
- Inlays : Pearl
- Bracing : Circle of Sound For A Beautiful Balance Of Tones
- Frets : Medium
- Tuners : Gold-Ebony Schallers
- Pickups : K&K Transducers
- Truss Rod : Custom Tailored Adjustable
- Finish : Natural Nitro
- Scale : 25 3/8"
- Nut / Width : Bone - 1 11/16"
- Strings : .011- .049
This Rosewood Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar will Engage
My choice of a large, oval soundhole is a result of years of experience with traditional round soundholes. I’ve studied carefully the interaction of the strings with the soundhole and the movement of air inside the instrument body. My oval soundhole contributes to a bigger, well-balanced sound that carries to the ends of a room or hall, and that can be heard over other, louder instruments when played without amplification. This gives you more control over the volume and tone and allows you to explore a more engaging musical landscape. You can create real freight train blues with sizzling solos, and a sound that will leave your audience begging for encores.
"To watch Dave Schneider at work is to see deep love, respect and mastery all merge into a high level of devotion and art. He doesn't just adjust or fix, he pours himself into each instrument as only a true artist can, and the result is outstanding."
~ Peter Hicks, Guitarist for Aradhna