Custom Built Small Body 12 Fret Acoustic Guitar
- Small Body Flat Top
- Body : 14.5
- Top : Aged European Spruce
- Back and Sides : Rare Ancient Quarter-sawn Brazilian Rosewood
- Neck : Quarter-sawn Mahogany
- Binding : European Figured Maple
- Head Veneer : Ancient Quarter-sawn Brazilian Rosewood with Exotic “Flame” Opening
- Bridge : Ancient Quarter-sawn Brazilian Rosewood
- Fingerboard : Ancient Quarter-sawn Brazilian Rosewood
- Finger-rest : Ancient Quarter-sawn Brazilian Rosewood
- Rosette : Rosewood & Flamed Maple
- Inlays : Pearl
- Bracing : Circle of Sound For A Tone Like No Other Guitar
- Frets : Medium
- Tuners : Gold-Pearl Schallers
- Pickups : K&K Transducers
- Truss Rod : Custom Tailored Adjustable
- Finish : Natural Nitro
- Scale : 24 5/8"
- Nut / Width : Bone - 1 11/16"
- Strings : .011- .049
This Small Body Flat Top Guitar Will Make It's Voice Heard
My choice of a large, oval soundhole is a result of years of experience with traditional round soundholes. I’ve studied carefully the interaction of the strings with the soundhole and the movement of air inside the instrument body. My oval soundhole contributes to a bigger, well-balanced sound that carries to the ends of a room or hall, and that can be heard over other, louder instruments when played without amplification. This gives you more control over the volume and tone and allows you to explore a more engaging musical landscape. You can create real freight train blues with sizzling solos, and a sound that will leave your audience begging for encores.
"He's the best guitar technician I've ever come across. One of the acoustic guitars he built and allowed me to play was hands down the finest acoustic guitar I've ever played in my life."
~ Rob Fetters, Cincinnati, OH